Know your rights with your insurance agency in case of an accident. Minnesota state law protects you under statute 72a.201 when you make a claim on your automotive insurance.
- You have the right to choose the body shop that will repair your vehicle.
- You have the right to have your vehicle repaired fully to its pre-accident condition regardless of where you have repairs made.
- You have the right to have your vehicle repaired with OEM parts.
- You have the right to choose the rental vehicle company you will use.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
Buerkle Body Shop will assist you with your insurance claims to make the process as easy as possible for you.